Shaw Park Complex is excited about our Volunteer Programme (SPCVP). It is designed to be a benchmark in the region and a program that reignites the spirit of volunteerism and attracts individuals who are willing to volunteer time towards initiatives and events that will positively impact our society.
Volunteers of SPC will benefit from networking opportunities and training at a world-class facility. There is no limit to the potential to grow from the positive encounters and experiences that the SPCVP will offer.
- complete all aspects of the orientation and training cycle
- adhere to the guidelines of the facility and the volunteer program
- be able to perform the duties of the volunteer portfolio
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to commit to at least a four or five-hour shift of service